***This has been updated to the latest jailbreak as of February 1, 2018. Bookmark this link because I’ll update it when new methods become available.****
If you have a Amazon Fire TV Stick, you’ve probably heard Kodi. Don’t pay someone on eBay, Craigslist or any other site to do something you can do yourself. It will only take about 10-15 minutes of your time.
This post will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to install Kodi on your new Amazon Firestick. In this tutorial we are using the No Limits build.
- Go to Settings, Device and then click Developer options. Once there enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources. When you enable apps Apps from Unknown Sources, a prompt will appear, select “Turn On”.
- Click the home button on the remote and then press the left key to bring up the search field.In the search field at the top left of the home screen, search for “Downloader”.
- Download and install the Downloader application with the orange icon.
- Open Downloader and enter “http://kodi.tv/download” and hit go.
- Scroll down to older releases and you should be taken to this page. From that page click on “android”, then “arm”, then the most recent version. (At the current moment the latest version is “kodi-17.6-Krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk”)
- Install and open Kodi.
- Inside of Kodi, click the gear icon, then system settings, then add-ons.
- Enable the Unknown Sources and Show Notifications.
- Next go to File Manager, then Add Source and click on none.
- In the source field enter “http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/”.
- In the name field enter “Kodi”.
- Go back to Add-ons and click Install, then click install from zip file and then select “Kodi”(the name you set in the previous step).
- click on repos.aresproject
- click on repos.aresproject.zip
- go back to install from repository – aries project – program add ons – aries wizard
- click on install
- go back to add ons
- click on aries wizard picture
- click on browse builds – click on pulse —
- http://bit.ly/getbuildpin and get the pin (mine = 2561)
- enter your pin
- click on pulse CCM krypton – then install – then proceed
- after extraction click yes to backup skin
- click no for the survey
- click ok
You should be all set with Kodi now. Let me know if it worked or if you have any problems in the comments section.
If this worked, please share this with your friends on social media.